Call us now ! Send us an email Frederica Rd Suite 203 Saint Simons Island United States

Back to Top

Counseling with a Caring Touch

Q: What is the difference between a Licensed Counselor and a Pastoral Counselor?
A: A licensed counselor is a provider of mental health services, inclusive of diagnosing and treating mental and emotional issues. He/She employs a number of therapeutic techniques. A Licensed Counselor will either possess a Masters degree or Doctorate in counseling or a related area. He/She must have completed an internship of supervised practice. A Pastoral Counselor has a Masters of Divinity and is a member of the clergy. He/She is trained in both psychology and theology, and can provide spiritual and psychological guidance to patients and their families.

Q: How long is therapy required?
Treatment varies depending on the needs of the patient. Every patient is different and will be assessed and treated on an individual basis according to the individual's need.
Q: What is my approach?
Together we will discuss your purpose for seeking counseling and will determine the goals you would like to accomplish during counseling. I will then describe to you what I believe to be the best course and method of treatment.
Licensed Pastoral Counselor

Confidential Counseling Sessions
Call today to schedule your first appointment. Contact my office at 912-638-0180.
Contact information
Brenda B. Hollis, M. Div., LPC

1626 Frederica Road
Suite 203
St. Simons Island, GA 31522

Phone: 912-638-0180
Fax: 912-638-0181
Mobile: 912-399-4898
Office Hours:

Monday – Thursday
11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Closed on Friday – Sunday
24 hours on call